Size: 50″ x 7″ x 17″ (L x W x H)
Sale Price: $1,599.99 $1,399.99
(Free shipping within continental U.S. Additional shipping information)
We do not ship outside of the continental US due to extremely high shipping cost. Any orders placed outside of continental US will be refunded.
Click Images To Englarge
- SOLD FULLY ASSEMBLED – THIS IS NOT A MODEL SHIP KIT
- 50″ long x 7″ Wide x 17 ” High (1:212 scale)
- Not a toy – This is the finest, most accurate replica of the RMS Titanic available.
- This RMS Titanic ship model requires hundreds of hours to build from scratch (not from a model kit) by a master artisan.
- Includes a numbered certificate from master builder Richard Norris as only 10 will ever be made.
- Has many upgrades over all other Titanic models, just look at the amazing details:
- Metal chains used on the cranes
- Scale deck chairs and windows
- Rigging mimic exactly the acutal Titanic ship
- All pieces are the highest quality, including the lifeboats, vents, wood ladders, skylights, watertower, smokestacks and more.
- This Titanic model ship has amazing details and accuracy such as:
- Accurate crows nest and lifeboats
- The name Titanic on the bow and Titanic Liverpool on the stern
- Cloth USA, White Star Lines and UK flags that were flown as she sailed
- Solid metal propellers and railing
- Yellow stripe on the hull
- Built with rare, high quality woods such as birch, maple and yellow siris.
- Model rests on a sturdy wood base
- To build this ship, extensive research was done using various sources such as museums, drawings, copies of original plans and photos of the actual ship.